Oxford Anatomical Rolled Double Bridle
Black & White
Taking all the latest research available, these bridles have been designed with your horse at its heart.
Luxe Skeletal Integrity System – In order to create products that are comfort-focused, anatomically designed and strong against hundreds of pounds of pressure, Luxe has developed the skeletal Integrity System.
Each Luxe item is carefully designed to incorporate specifically designed reinforced frameworks that give internal strength and allows for:
- Softer leathers such as sheep leather to be used
- Luxesorb to be used in larger areas
- Deeper more pronounced anatomical designs
- An overall reduction in weight and thickness
This pioneering system to build performance tack, sets Luxe of London apart.
What is Luxesorb Technology ?
Luxesorb Technology is designed to relieve pressure caused by the bridle. It disperses energy through its in-built contoured gel padding, fitted anatomically in all Luxe bridles.
This allows the pressure that is normally transferred onto the horse (causing discomfort, potential behavioural and performance issues), to be absorbed by the Luxesorb technology.
Luxesorb is made of interconnected energy dissipating molecules. These structures, called cross-links allow the gel molecules to move freely around one another whilst remaining linked. The material absorbs and dissipates force, relieving the performance horse of any incorrect or unnecessary pressure.
Luxe of London bridles use only the finest European leather combined with soft sheep leather for the inside of the headpiece and noseband for the ultimate comfort for your horse.
Every bridle is hand made to extreme levels of quality which allows the bridle to have unique features.
- The Luxesorb technology used in the headpiece and noseband has been tested in extreme cold and heat to ensure that it works at its optimum in any weather.
- The headpiece exposes the Luxesorb gel minimising pressure across the poll, only achievable with hand-made bridles
- The Luxesorb gel inside the noseband ensures that you cannot close the nostrils and cut off the air supply and moulds uniquely to your horse’s features.
The bridles come with Clear crystal browbands, though you will be seeing limited edition browbands appearing throughout the year. Such is the attention to detail that cars were driven across the browbands to ensure their robustness and longevity.
Each bridle goes through rigorous testing, which is why the Luxe of London bridles come with a LIFETIME warranty, possibly a first in the industry?